dOraYaki! --TSUBASA RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
Friday, March 16, 2007

My name is Wong Wan Mun, commonly known as “one month” among my friends because the pronunciation of my name is quite similar to it. I am already seventeen! A marvellous age to enjoy my life.

Having enough of the rough introduction, here is a little something about the inner side of me. Please sit back and digest! :)

Firstly, I am a very straightforward person who likes to speak whatever that is in my head. In other words, you can say that I think verbally. To me, this characteristic of mine is a double-sided blade. It may be an advantage and yet a disadvantage, as I may offend many people along the way unknowingly.

Secondly, I like watching anime, reading comics and novels. It may seem to you that I love to read but the fact is, it all depends on the reading material that is handed to me. *Winks evilly*

Lastly, I am an extrovert, not an extreme one though. Do get near me if you are an introvert, I will help you to warm up! It is not that I am trying to chase the extroverts away. In fact, I would like to befriend anyone who is around!

Labels:




9:42 PM Y Tsubasa Chronicle.

PROFILE


wongwanmun.17.female.from andersonjc currently.aspire to be the brightest star in the sky.

LOVES
I love my sister;
anime, manga and novels;
staring at the skies
and MYself of course.

HATES
I dislike studying, smokers, squids and its relatives and lizards.

WISHES
I wish to DO NOTHING;
GO JAPAN and BARCELONA;
achieve my dReaMs!
voices




destinations

orisinal games
maggie games
andersonjc webbie
minitokyo gallery
clamp and works
aLL aboUt nAruTo!
upload music for online usage
got science questions?
try and escape from the room!
tickle tests for self-discovery
astroloGY!
bakerzin and mouthwatering cakes!
WoNderFuL looking cUpcAkes!!


memories

March 2007

May 2007

June 2007

November 2007


songlist

credits
picture from slayerette
hosted by blogger
blog's basic framework from Huimin
brushes from adobe photoshop cs Edited and pieced up together by me!



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com